Eating @ Steam Kitchen

1:13 PM

My colleague and I found some free time with our open lunch afternoon schedule (no meetings!). We decided on trying this place again called "Steam Kitchen". I remember this place replaced another hotpot restaurant.

Food Rating: 3/5
Service : 3/5

Atmosphere:
The decor is very dark theme and the restaurant was half-filled with people. They also got this random waterfall wall display fixture at the end of the restaurant. There are booth seating along the west end of the restaurant. These seats tend to be popular with the locals.

Service:
There is only 2 front line staff. The wifi password was steamkitchen but it didn't work for my phone (issues with connections). I had to flag the waiter twice to get the check.

Food Comments:
Their signature dish is supposedly their steam hotpot rice with Cantonese style food toppings. My colleague and I decided to try it out. I got Pork with Salty fish steam rice hotpot ($6.99). I think about 20-30 minutes later, the dish came ... I think their dish was okay. The rice didn't have that crunchy rice cooking texture and I thought the sweet soy sauce they offered was slightly sour ... (WHY??)

Would I come back , probably not in a while.

Food Pictures:




Non Food Pictures:




Address:328 Hwy 7, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 1A1
Phone:(905) 597-6667
Website:     https://www.facebook.com/SteamKitchen/
Hours:
Wednesday10:30AM–10:30PM
Thursday10:30AM–10:30PM
Friday10:30AM–10:30PM
Saturday10:30AM–10:30PM
Sunday10:30AM–10:30PM
Monday10:30AM–10:30PM
Tuesday10:30AM–10:30PM
Map:


Steam Kitchen Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments