Eating @ Korean Galleria Supermarket Food Court (York Mills Location)

11:10 AM

There was a time that my colleague and I wanted to try Adamson BBQ located at Leaside. Thanks to the most amazing traffic/highway systems we have in Toronto, we were stuck on the highways and decided to cut our journey off and venture to something closer in the neighborhood.

New place of visit was ... Galleria Korean Supermarket ... food court!

Food Rating: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5

Atmosphere:
When I'm not eating at the Galleria food court, I love shopping in the large supermarket full of korean items/produce. The west side of the supermarket has ample seating for the eating. I have always seen it busy with many customers at all hours. Do not expect a quiet meal when eating here.

Service:
You select the food menu item you want to order at the cashier or using the machine and they will provide you the wireless alarm toy to notify you when the food is ready for pick up.  Very Simple!


Food Comments:
The menu is large for the food court (~30 items including the specialty Korean Fried Chicken and black bean noodle). For this visit, I ordered the Korean pork bone soup. It came with purple rice and some pickled hot vegs. I have order this dish a few hundred times in my life across various Korean restaurants in Toronto and this is almost no different in quality (that is a good thing!). The meat on came off on this bone easily (good sign as well). It wasn't too spicy for my palate.  

Would I come back again? Yes


Food Pictures:




Address:
Phone:
Website:galleriasm.com
Hours:
Wednesday7AM–12AM
Thursday7AM–12AM
Friday7AM–12AM
Saturday7AM–12AM
Sunday7AM–12AM
Monday7AM–12AM
Tuesday7AM–12AM
Map:

You Might Also Like

0 comments