Eating @ Pho Xe Lua (Finch and Leslie Location)

11:47 AM

This "train" pho restaurant is located at Finch and Leslie plaza location. There were many locations of the "train" pho across Toronto and there was one near my work place on Hwy 7.

Food Rating : 3/5
Service : 2/5

Atmosphere:
It is a spacious atmosphere with ample seating and TVs at the corners of the rooms. There are booth seating along the sides of the walls and round tables seating through the middle of the restaurant. For this visit, it was so quiet ... (not a good sign). The wifi is okay. They have electrical outlets to charge the cell phones so it is convenient, when your battery is low.

Service:
I found their service lacking. I had to go up to them to get a seat and get a menu ...

Food Comments:
Their mi-phun noodles are the fat kinds. I do not like the thick rice noodles but prefers the thinner noodles. I find their pho so so at best. The service for the food is fast but the quality is lacking.

I would come back if I am really hungry ...

Food Pictures:

They gave me a lemon!



Non Food Pictures:


Address:101 Ravel Rd, North York, ON M2H 1T1
Phone: (416) 490-8822
Website:NA
Hours:
Wednesday11AM–10PM
Thursday11AM–10PM
Friday11AM–10PM
Saturday11AM–10PM
Sunday11AM–10PM
Monday11AM–10PM
Tuesday11AM–10PM
Map:


Pho Xe Lua Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

You Might Also Like

0 comments