Eating @ Kiu Restaurant (Part 2)

9:47 AM

A small group of friends and I were looking for something new and unique to try. Having tried Kiu before, I suggested to my wife the Kiu restaurant and she agreed. Was trying to book reservations and eventually found a time slot at 5:30 pm for weekend date. The next available time slot was 8 pm ...

For details on where Kiu can be found - it is available on my first post at the bottom.

Food Rating: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Service:
There were many servers at the beginning of the night and they were very helpful and courteous. Towards  the end of the meal, there the servers were harder to flag down. Overall, their services were friendly and quick.

Food Comments:
Wife and I ordered the original ramen dishes (safe choice) since I had heard that the sushi wasn't that good. The originals ramen dishes were amazing. With the meal, we had to grind the white / black sesame seeds in a side dish. "Tan Tan" noodles had a small spicy flavour to the soup base but it wasn't overpowering. The ramen dishes weren't filling and they don't have options on the menu to add more noodles. Hence, you would order another dish ...

Would I come back? Yes! (based on other foodie feedback, I shall respond in the future with binary coding to questions).

Food Photos:

Ramen Isshin Originals - Black Sesame Tan Tan Noodle


Ramen Isshin Originals - White Sesame Shio Ramen
Sushi ordered for the toddlers (yes - the children can eat sushi!)


Non Food Photos:


Picture of the menu for dinner from the Ramen Bar























You Might Also Like

0 comments