Eating @ Deer Garden Signatures - Part 2 (Richmond Hill)

1:42 PM

My colleague and I came back to the same restaurant (Deer Garden Signatures) again to try out their soup & noodle dishes since we had a tight timeline for lunch and my fellow foodies were in revolt with my first visit for not trying a noodle dish.

Food Comments:

The custom menu for the noodle and soup dish contained so many options. I liked shopping at Costco since they really restrict the number of choices you can make. With many options on the menu, I decided to tailor my noodle and soup dish into a Singapore Laksa type. I requested cold milk tea drink with no ice and they actually provided one. The soup noodle dish came quickly. The soup broth had a hit of spiciness with coconut milk flavours. Overall, the broth was good. I was very disappointed with the egg noodle texture  since they were too soft for my sense of taste.

Food Pictures:


You Might Also Like

0 comments